Hi, all! This is my DT project for My Time to Craft Challenge Blog. We have Challenge 339 - Anything But a Card. I've got a clipboard here I've altered for my kitchen. I have several I've altered for my craft room and office and this is one I made for the kitchen specifically to hold recipes while cooking. I love how it came out!
Click on the images for a closer look!
Some closeups of the image and doodads:
I colored her apron to match the apron in the pattern paper under the letter 'a'! I thought myself very clever for thinking of that! Ha!
This is Bake Me a Cake from Bloobel Stamps. I've colored the image with Copic markers, American Crafts Galaxy Marker, a silver gel pen and Liquid Pearls in Buttercup and Ivory. All papers used are from Echo Park Happiness is Homemade. I inked all the papers with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. All chipboard and ribbons are from my stash.
I'd like to enter my altered clipboard into these challenges:
- Bloobel Progressive Challenge - February 2017
- Brown Sugar Challenge Blog Challenge 237 Rhinestones and/or Ribbon (1E/2E) (ribbon)
- Colour Crazy Challenge Week 6 Anything Goes (1E/2E)
- Crafting With Friends Challenge Blog Challenge 36 Anything Goes (1E/3E)
- Crafty Catz Anything Goes With Twist - Use 3 Designer Papers (1E/3E)
- Creative Fingers Challenge Blog Challenge 124 Anything Goes (1E/3E)
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 6 Anything Goes (C10)
- QKR Stampede Challenge 230 Anything Goes or Embossing (1E/4E) (anything goes)
Thanks for stopping by!